ENDOMETRIOSIS, CROHNS + CELIAC DISEASE DIET BLOG

Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Lactose, Refined Sugar, Caffeine, Red Meat, Soya & Rice Free Recipes

Suitable For Endometriosis, Crohns ,Celiacs Disease IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Sufferers - Some Recipes Are Also Nut-Free, Vegan & Raw

Thursday 1 August 2013

KitchenAid Artisan! Excited!

KitchenAid Artisan in RED!
Wanted to share my news with you all....

This isn't a recipe but instead a kitchen appliance, but not any appliance! a KitchenAid Artisan! I am over the  moon with my purchase and it is beautiful, I love the colour Red so i am so Happy. Can you tell?, I am thinking of painting something on it mind, not sure what though. Spots? Damask? My name?. 

I have been wanting to create marshmallows for a loooong time now, that are vegan. gluten free, low in sugar and raw. So i am going to get creating and hopefully succeed. I know your probably thinking:
 "you bought a kitchenAid just to make marshmallows! are you mental??!" 
Well it would seem so, but i think they are just so beautiful, with its swing back head and 10 speeds, I actually don't care much for the add-ons, even though the pasta and mincer do look intriguing i will be staying away for a while yet!. 
Since I am trying to cut down my sugar intake to a minimum and do not use eggs apart from my marshmallows (which I am not mighty mouse to be able to do by hand) I cannot think of anything else to use my kitchenaid for that i couldn't do by hand...oops.

Soo I was thinking maybe you could think of other things I could make with this that i wouldn't be able to do with my hands or Vitamix?

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment